Thursday, November 5, 2015

Don't Forget It Was Real (Mix #25)

Happy Mix 25! This one is a little lower and slower. ;)





Working for It - Zhu & Skrillex & THEY.

Basically this song could do no wrong. Just look at the artists! I have no idea what "trap oh yip oh ya" means but every time the girl says it, I say it with her. I feel like the piano in the background has a sort of 90s vibe. I dig.





Do You Remember - Jarryd James

My gawwwd this song is so underratedly amazing. The beginning has this sexiness that carries through his voice. Imagine listening to this in a pitch black night. Seriously man, this was my jam at the beginning of the semester.





Roses (feat. Rozes) - The Chainsmokers

So many people only recognize The Chainsmokers by their Selfie song, but I swear their other stuff is amazing. Give it a chance! This one has a hard hitting bass that runs through everything but the main part of the song. I really enjoy the pauses before the drops as well.





You Made Me - Dev09

Okay here's another sexy number. This time it's by a female artist! This song is super catchy, and I think it deserves more attention. It's just really good so give it a listen.







Woke the Fuck Up - Jon Bellion

Jon Bellion has such a unique sound, and his lyrics are always meaningful. "We live in an age where everything is staged." Yeah I can definitely relate to that!! With social media, everyone can pick apart their lives and only show their happy moments. What about everything else? That's not what this song is about though. Just go for the girl/guy.




Runaway (U & I) - Galantis

I definitely discovered the Yacht Club Remix before the original, but I somehow like them both equally. This song isn't really new anymore, but I think it's a really good shower song. That's where I have my own little dance party.






Okay cool! So this mix has some more obscure and underrated artists... and their music is damn good. Gotta listen before you judge! Hope you likeee


Right to Put Up a Fight (Throwback #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment