Sunday, November 1, 2015

Wanna Take a Chance (Mix #24)

Happy November 1st! :) Hope you had a good Halloweeeeeen.





Kill Our Way to Heaven - Michl

This is a new artist, but damn he's good. The song has a sort of beautiful tension that runs throughout it, and it definitely hits the emotions. It's really good.






Losers (feat. Labrinth) - The Weeknd

I seriously don't get why this song didn't get more attention when Beauty Behind the Madness came out. It's my favorite song on the whole album. There's just so much happening, and the melody is catchy af. It feels very real, and I appreciate that.





Gooey (Wild Culture Remix) - Glass Animals

I first discovered the original version of this song, but the remix speeds it up and makes it a more bouncy. The two versions have totally different vibes, but I like them both. It feels modern and focused. I like those peanut butter vibes.



Tidal Wave - EVVY

Okay here's some relief in the middle of this mix. This song is chill, smooth, and easy to put on in the background. I like the vocals and upbeat melody.






Hey Hey (Gianni Kosta Remix) - Bynon & Bishøp

We're back to chill electronic! I remember using different instruments was all the rage a couple summers ago, but yeah I think this song does it pretty well. It stands out among the crowd to me.





Come To Me (Ofenbach Remix) - Lily & Madeleine

This one sounds kind of similar to the last song, but I figured I'd throw it in anyways. It's just happy, and I could see myself playing this when a few friends come over. It's a really short song, but it's got good vibes.




Hope you liked :)


I'm Still Not Done (Mix #23)

No comments:

Post a Comment