Sunday, November 22, 2015

Tell Me All Your Secrets (Mix #26)

Helloooo





Sorry - Justin Bieber

It was inevitable that I'd have to talk about a Bieber song with all the hype that's going around. I think that this song is probably my favorite, but that was highly influenced by the freaking amaze music video. I like it a lot.





The Unknown - Imagine Dragons

I feel like Imagine Dragons has really changed their sound in this album. There are a few songs that sound similar to Night Vision (I included one at the end of this mix), but I just didn't think this song was by them, especially in the beginning.





Be Together (Vanic Remix) - Major Lazer

Vanic just has a way with music man. All of his remixes are so damn catchy and dancey. The vocals, the buildup, and then the drop are all just perfection.






Forget Who We Are - Kav Verhouzer & De Hofnar

Here's some smooooooth electronic. I don't have much to say about this except that I think it's real good.







Kings - Tribe Society

This song feels like indie rock to me. It's very thrashy and soulful. I could definitely see myself playing this when I'm mad.


Summer - Imagine Dragons

And finally, as promised, here's another Imagine Dragons song. It definitely feels very alternative, and it's upbeat and sing-able. I'm nostalgic for summer!







Don't Forget It Was Real (Mix #25)

No comments:

Post a Comment