Friday, October 30, 2015

I'm Still Not Done (Mix #23)

I quite enjoy this mix :)





Why I Do It (feat. Lil Wayne) - August Alsina

Okay this song is good, but there's a few parts in the middle that make it so so good. Don't let the first line put you off!! Just wait for 1:16. I promise it will be worth it. I wish it was longer, but I'll take it.


Delilah - Florence + The Machine

This one is mostly definitely my favorite song from her newest album. It might be one of my favs ever from her. It's got so much energy that really complement's Flo's amazing, powerful voice.







Don't Wait (Chance the Rapper Remix) - Mapei

Chance the Rapper is amaze. I think this song is a great example of how autotune can be used in a classy, flawless way. Like it fits the song really well. Mapei also has a very smoooooth voice.





Anna - Jon Waltz

I actually found discovered this song through Skizzy Mars because he reposted it on Soundcloud. I think that says a lot about how good it is.







American Money - BØRNS

BØRNS is a relatively new artist on the block. I really loved the EP that he released at the end of last year, and this album lived up to it. This song has a really strong beat, and I can feel the emotion he put into it.






Seventeen - Alessia Cara

I'm ending this mix with an easy listen. This pop song is really light and nostalgic, and it's just cheery. I wish I could go back to 17.





And there it is! Hope you likedd


Whisper 'Bout You (Mix #22)

No comments:

Post a Comment