Thursday, October 22, 2015

When I Gave a Damn (Mix #20)

I'm so frustrated at the fact that I can't find that much amazing music. I feel like I'm going through some kind of music slump or something... but anyways, here are a few gems I've managed to dig up. Enjoy :)





Llove (feat. Haley) - Kaskade

This is an older song that I've rediscovered, and I still dig it. It's got a kind of chill vibe to it, but it's also upbeat and fun. I could dance to this in a close my eyes/twirl around kind of way.


Seen and Never Heard - Etta Bond x Chris Loco

This song grabbed me from the beginning. I just like the feeling of it... the steady beat and easy melody. You also don't hear many girls with English accents singing in this type of music, so I like that that the song highlights this.


Battas (feat. LissA) - Mazde

The drop on this one is fantastic. I hate it when the drop is boring and predictable, but this one is just the opposite. The vocals also have personality, and I appreciate that.






Fly Down - Stephen

Stephen's voice is unique to me for some reason. I can't really pinpoint why. My favorite part is from 2:11 to the end. Just goes to show that you should listen to the whole song before you judge!







Like This - Steam Phunk

To me, this song is just easy listening because it's really repetitive. I like to play these types of songs when I'm on that work grind.








Can't Sleep Love - Pentatonix
This song is completely different from the other ones, but it is really catchy man. It's definitely pop, something I usually shy away from, but this one is cute. If this song came up while I was studying, I wouldn't be mad.





Hope you liked this. And hope I find some more good stuff.

Turn Around Baby (Mix #19)

No comments:

Post a Comment