Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Whisper 'Bout You (Mix #22)

Mixx 22!





Control - Halsey



Halsey has amazing voice. I had Badlands on repeat when I first discovered it, but this song stuck even when I moved onto other music. There's just a sense of urgency that brings out my emotions. It's fantastic.





Pitch Black (feat. LissA) - Mazde

Mazde is just really killing it. I really like his latest EP, and I think this is one of my favorites. LissA's voice complements Mazde's chill style.







Ain't Got Far to Go - Jess Glynne



This is my favorite song from Jess Glynne's new album. I think I just like when songs highlight actual instruments, and this one has an abundance of violin and piano. It's catchy!





Sure Thing - Miguel

This one has a bit of a sexy vibe to it. I just like it a lot!










Neon (Ryos Remix) [feat. Joni Fatora] - Thomas Hayes


I've always liked progressive house because it's just catchy. Simple. I can sing to this in my car and then bounce around when the beat drops.







Take My Hand - Glimmer of Blooms

And to close out this mix: a super chill, lay in a field with friends, smile and watch the sky song. It has a cheerful vibe to it, and it just relaxes me. Take my hand...





:]


Spotlight Artist #3: Skizzy Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment