Saturday, October 24, 2015

It's Me (Mix #21)

Welcome to number 21.






Hello - Adele


Everyone and their mama has been talking about this song since it came out 2 days ago. And for good reason! I've been waiting 4 years for Adele to release some new music. Her voice is just beautiful... Her songs got me through some hard times. The song starts at 1:14.





Limitless (feat. Delaney Jane) - Adventure Club

I thought I was over dubstep, but Adventure Club does it so well that I just can't resist. I also like the lyrics. "I refuse to just exist." I definitely live by those words.








Bashful Creatures - Hippo Campus

I stumbled upon Hippo Campus accidentally, but they filled an indie void in my life. I feel like some alternative bands can't seem to make their songs sound different from each other, but Hippo Campus brings something new with every tune. I like!







Dessert - Dawin

Are you addicted like it's wrong? Well then this song is perfect for you. This song combines two different styles so seamlessly, and it brings a depth that I can't usually find in cutesy songs.





Warpaint (Young Bombs Remix) - FLETCHER

This song is so happy! It's a feel good-er. I like the way Young Bombs took time to highlight Fletcher's voice in between all the insanely catchy beats. 






Automatic (feat. AlunaGeorge) - Zhu

Zhu and AlunaGeorge together in one song? They really couldn't go wrong. There isn't much to say except this song is really nice.





Hope you liked thiss


When I Gave a Damn (Mix #20)

No comments:

Post a Comment