Saturday, September 12, 2015

Turn Around Baby (Mix #19)

I'm nostalgic for summer, so here are a few of my end-of-summer favorites.







Goodbye Midnight - Pacific

I love this song. I loved it during summer, and I'm still loving it. There is so much depth in the sound, and the lyrics are perfect. I am currently listening to this song on repeat, which is how I KNOW it's something special.





What You Don't Do (Tom Misch Remix) - Lianne La Havas

This one is much more relaxed than the song above. I can picture this playing in the background of a classy party. The vocals really make the song, and I just like it a lot.








Soul Phazed - Jessica Hart

The buildup to this song is pretty long, but at 0:51 when it picks up, it has a really fun, upbeat feel. The instrumentals make it quite beautiful too. I like songs that have some substance to them, and this one is great.





Bros - Wolf Alice

My sister introduced me to this song, and I immediately liked how whimsical it felt. It has a childlike quality to it, and when I hear this, I just want to run through some sprinklers in a field. There are 2 versions of this song, the original (more indie feel) and the new one (more pop feel). I've included the original in the playlist.




 
Here (Lucian Remix) - Alessia

This song is about a girl who is unhappy at a party. I definitely feel because I've been to parties where I questioned why I even went. I like the original too!






High - Young Rising Sons

This was a new band to me this summer, and I have to say that I am a fan! This is my favorite song by them, and it's just so cheery. 







Man I clearly did not blog enough because I just have so many songs I want to share! Hm well keep your eyes peeled. They're coming.

Curves Like the Ocean (Mix #18)

No comments:

Post a Comment