Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Making My Blood Flow (Mix #17)

Hey! Hope you enjoy this mix!







Hiding (Kav Verhouzer Remix) - San Holo
Here's a familiar chill electronic song to start us off. It has a really catchy melody with minimal lyrics. I listened to this song in the background while I studied. It's calm and not distracting.








Superheroes - The Script
This song is a little different from my usual stuff. The Script is an Irish pop rock band that produces some really undervalued music. A lot of their songs are very sad, but this one is upbeat and uplifting. It also got stuck in my head real fast, so I knew there was something great about it.






Monday Night (Volant Remix) - Gregory Esayan
I really freaking love this song man. Every time I hear it, I get really excited about that first drop. It's just so fun, and I like to run to it. Even when I'm sitting at my desk, I pause right before the drop, then bob my head to the beat when it hits.









Sadness Disease (WasteLand Remix) - Urban Cone
It might be the picture, but I could definitely see myself frolicking through a field or the snow while listening to this. Progressive house is always really energetic, and this is no exception.








Body Gold (Louis The Child Remix) - Oh Wonder
"Before you came 'round, my heart would never beat much faster." That is an awesome lyric. Louis the Child is a relatively new DJ to me, but I really love his style. This song in particular has some subtle dubstep in it, which is a great contrast to the obnoxious dubstep I always here. A-Plus!







Blood Flow - RITUAL
The bells at the beginning of this song really drew me in. This is just a really pretty song. It has relaxed, pleasant vibes. The female vocals in the background make it even nicer.







You Never Told Me (Mix #16)

No comments:

Post a Comment