Monday, August 17, 2015

You Never Told Me (Mix #16)


Helloooo :] Happy Monday!






Jaigantic - Tora
This song is so smoooooth. It's calming and addictive, and it is just amazing from start to finish. For some reason, I see myself listening to this while lying down on a spinning bed Hitchcock style.












Pink Medicine - Bearson
This one doesn't sound like much at first, but give it a second, and the beat will catch your ear. I kept going back to it, so I knew it was a keeper.







Cigarette Song (Snakehips Remix) - Raury
Ahh a Snakehips remix of a chill rap song. Doesn't get much better than this. The lyrics are kind of sad, but sometimes it's good to listen to honesty. This song has a cool progression going from really laidback singing to sounding full on electronic.





Body Cry (feat. Father Dude) - Slumberjack
This song starts off pretty slow, but it hits you with such a catchy, powerful drop. It definitely makes the song. It also has really calming vocals. I play this in the background while I do work because it is interesting enough to keep me awake but not too intrusive that it distracts me.






Call (Jade Blue Remix) - Francesco Yates
Even though this is technically chill electronic, this song has a little more spunk than the typical songs of the genre. The chorus is almost groovy but not in a lame kind of way. The vocals are really awesome, and it's impressive that this dude can hit such high notes.


Heart (Samuraii Remix) - Stonefox
To me, this is a nighttime kind of song. I see myself listening to this while I'm cuddled up on the couch in a thick blanket. I might feel this way because I wish I was doing that right now... but let's be real, I always wish I'm doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment