Thursday, August 6, 2015

Too Much on My Mind Right Now (Mix #14)

mmmix 14. I'm in love with this mix. One of my favorites for sure.








Black Liquor - 2AM Club
The rapping at the beginning of this song drew me in. The two voices sound so good together. I looove chill rap. There's also a cello that plays in the middle of the song, making it really different from other raps.









Left Hand Free (Lido Remix) - Alt - J
This song is super different from the last one, but it is awesome in its own way. It has an alternative feel, and I would classify this as chill upbeat. I hadn't heard of Lido prior to discovering this song, but I really like his music. The last song in this mix is also one of his, so check that out if you like this.








I'm the Man - Sonny Digital
Yess another rap. This is a repeater for me. I just really like Sonny Digital's voice and the vibe that the beat gives off. This song feels very raw, and I like to play this when I'm just chilling at home.








Shark - Oh Wonder

I love songs that feature both a guy and a girl's voice. This one is slow, chill, calm, amazing. The whoosh sounds remind me of the beginning of a relationship when every touch makes you breathe hard with anticipation. It's beautiful.


Waited 4 U (ODESZA Remix) - Slow Magic
Ahh Odesza you are killer. This is very characteristic of his smooth, upbeat style. I don't have much to say about this other than it's awesome. Listen.










Two Bodies [Lido Remix] (feat. Emma Louise) - Flight Facilities
Here I leave you with another Lido remix. Emma Louise has a silky smooth voice, and paired with the melodic beat of this song, it is dreamy and makes me feel like I'm floating. Much love.






Hope you liked this :]

Dying to Know What's on the Other Side (Mix #13)

2 comments: