Monday, August 3, 2015

Dying to Know What's on the Other Side (Mix #13)

Oh heeey Mix 13!







Who Even Am I - Felix Cartal

Felix Cartal is one of those artists who I think deserves more fame than he has. I'll definitely be putting more of his songs into my mixes, but this one is a goodie. It's different, and my favorite part is at about 0:29. It's such a simple beat, but I really like it.


Ride (Barretso Remix) - Lana Del Rey
This remix of Ride is amazing. It really slows the song down, and the beginning just draws you in. This song is very emotional, and it has a steady beat that can just be replayed over and over.


BTSTU - Jai Paul
This is one of those songs that gets better with every play. The beginning is so soft and catchy, and somehow I feel like it's a cuddly melody. Then the beat and bass come in, and the song is transformed into a head bobber. I'm describing this so weirdly, but just give it a listen. It's fantastic.





The Light (feat. Niko the Kid) - Disco Fries
Yay for feels EDM! I really like the girl's voice, and she adds dimension to the song. The parts where she isn't singing are really bouncy and energetic. It has a happy vibe that builds anticipation. Overall amazing!






Pumpin Blood (The Jane Doze Remix) - NONONO
This remix is more upbeat than the original, but both are awesome. The vocals are almost magical, and I love the excitement that is present throughout the song.







Miami 82 (Kygo Remix) - Syn Cole
I'm going to finish off this mix with a little bit of sweet Kygo. I can always count on him for laidback, but melodic music. This is just a great remix, and Kygo never lets me down.






Hope you likeee

Can I Lay By Your Side (Mix #12)

No comments:

Post a Comment