Monday, August 10, 2015

Make Me Feel Like Someone Else (Mix #15)

Hay! :] Enjoyy this crazy random mix.






Hypnotic - Vanic X Zella Day
Vanic is a new artist to me, but damn I'm impressed by every new song I hear by him. His music is always so happy, and he has a pretty distinct style. I think it's the high electronic notes. They're also in his song Circles, featured here. Looove.










Do It - Tuxedo
This song is straight up funk. I love old 60s and 70s songs, so I was naturally drawn to this. It's an upbeat and fun song, and it just makes me happy. I find myself humming this after hearing it once or twice because it's THAT catchy.

Simple Song - Prelow
This song is exactly as its title describes it: simple. In this case, simple is all you need. "Oh the simple things we didn't have to say." I really vibe with that. This song is groovy and chill, and it's nice to play while you're doing some work.









I'm Going Down (feat. Florence Welch) - EFIX & Henri Pfr
I knew I'd like this song when I saw it featured Florence Welch. Ten seconds in, I was hooked by the melody and beat as well. Even though they say they're going down, this song is somehow invigorating. I just want to get up and walk to the beat.








I Tried - Folded Like Fabric
I'm obsessed with the vocals in this song. That voice is just mesmerizing. Don't get me wrong, the song itself is amazing, but the vocals are what makes it stand out. The violins throughout the song are also a nice touch. I just really like this song.








Heroes (We Could Be) (feat. Tove Lo) - Alesso
Last, but not least, here's a little bit of Alesso. Yes this song has been out for months now, but I still love it so much. It's definitely a feels song. Tove Lo also has an amazing voice. This is an energizing, motivating song. Much love






This mix was a little bit of everything. I think that makes it more fun, no? Every song is a surprise... unless you've heard them before. Then it's not.

HOPE YOU LIKEDDDD

Too Much on My Mind Right Now (Mix #14)

No comments:

Post a Comment