Friday, July 31, 2015

Can I Lay By Your Side (Mix #12)

Miiiix 12!






Carry Your Throne - Jon Bellion
This song is, in a word, EPIC. If you walked towards me with a determined look on your face while this song was playing, I would be pretty intimidated. Jon Bellion's soft, smooth voice supplements the melody beautifully, and this song is definitely a repeater.







Shells (Durante Remix) - Laurel
Phew, okay here's a calm comedown song after the last one. Laurel's voice is delicate yet powerful, so this song is dreamy yet upbeat. That's a pretty weird mix, but it works somehow. This is a really good song.








Give Me Sunshine [Niklas Ibach Remix] - Santa Maradona F.C
When I hear this song, I picture hipsters having a laidback party. I honestly don't know what that means, but I know that this song has good vibes and a fun beat. I think that makes it very versatile. I can exercise to this, or I can play it in the background while I do homework.






Lay Me Down (EPIQUE Remix) - Sam Smith
I usually don't like remixes of popular songs, but this is my one exception. Sam Smith has a beautiful voice, but this remix makes his well known song super sexy. This would be a really great song to dance to for your significant other. The drop is just amazing... much love.







Fire May Save You (Dillistone Remix) - Frances
I can't help but sway to the beat when I hear this. This song is ridiculously catchy, and it builds anticipation flawlessly. Frances has a voice that draws you in, and the remix is perfection. This song is really chill, and it's been one of my favorites lately.






Towers (Elkoe Remix) - Bon Iver
Even though the picture to the right isn't the official thumbnail of the song, I think it fits perfectly. I would listen to this song as I walked the city streets because it's chill, but also has a beat that I can walk briskly to. I've been into chill music lately because it really fits into my life. I have been spending a lot more time pondering about everything, and this music allows my mind to wander.



And that's the end of Mix 12 :) I hope you found some new favorites in here!

You Be You, I'll Be Me (Mix #11)

No comments:

Post a Comment