Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lush Extravaganza [Haul]

I went to Lush, and I did a BITTTT of SHOPPING ;) Let's just say I have NO restraint when it comes to Lush.




I really don't think anyone can resist Lush's Christmas stuff. I mean, lets be real now, everything smells AMAZING and everything is too damn cute. I actually go to Lush about once every two weeks because I love it so much. 

This picture below is all the stuff I bought from my latest trip. 


(Going clockwise starting with the yellow sphere on the left)
  • Cinders: This one smells like spicy cinnamon. It has popping candy on top that crackles in the water. It's really different from Lush's usual stuff, and I've heard great things, so I'm excited!
  • Northern Lights: This one is such an odd shape, but it's supposed to be honoring England's Bonfire Night. Its got a lovely musky scent of soothing jasmine.
  • Shoot for the Stars: This one is so pretty. I love the white and yellow shooting stars on it, and it smells sweet like honey.
  • Twilight: This one is just a beaut. I mean look at those stars.. I've used this one before, and it's a repurchase because I love the indulgent lavender smell of it. Also, it's a frothy bath bomb, which is my favorite type. I love seeing the foam at the surface of the water. 
  • Golden Wonder: I love this one so much. I actually bought one last year, and I happened to take a picture of it in the water, so I've attached it to the right. Don't worry, the stars dissolve so they don't stain your bathtub! Sorry for spoiling the surprise if you haven't tried it yet. Hehe it smells citrusy!  
  • Granny Takes a Dip: This one looks psychedelic! It's crazy, but it smells like sweet lemony goodness. 
  • Space Girl: I've always liked this one in the store, but I finally picked it up for the first time. It smells like grapefruit, which is one of my favorite fruits. 
  • Magic Wand: AHH ain't it so cute?! This is the only bubble bar I bought this trip, and it was actually the only thing I intended on purchasing when I went into the store. It's a reusable bar, and you just swirl it around the bath to produce bubbles! Other people have said they've gotten up to 10 uses out of this, so it's super economical. It smells super sweet and almost bubblegum-like, and I'll let you know how I like this! 

Of course I also got some samples with this purchase.
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner: I was very intrigued by this. You put it on your body in the shower, let it sit for a bit, and when you wash it off, your skin is supposed to be so moisturized that you don't have to put lotion on! I don't like lotion very much, so I'm hoping this works well for me. 
Vanishing Cream: This is a face lotion for acne-prone, oily skin. 
Retread: This is a nutrient-filled hair conditioner. It contains natural yogurt, which is unique. 


I'll review all the samples and anything else I think is worth mentioning! I'll also review other products that I have but didn't get to put in this post because they are at home (I am at school). 

Hope you liked this! :)

Check out my last Sephora Haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment