Wednesday, November 5, 2014

You Will Rise to Victory (Mix #9)

Here is some more new music that I've been really enjoying :) This is a favorite.







Around the Bends - Osca
My friend showed me this song a few weeks ago, and I've really enjoyed it ever since. This song is super catchy, and I think it could be classified as indie pop. The beat captures your attention from the beginning, and the vocals are simply great.




Let It Go - James Bay
James Bay is a new discovery for me. Boy am I glad I found him. His EP Let It Go is freaking amazing. I enjoy listening to every single song on there, but if I HAD to pick a favorite, it would be this one. His voice is mesmerizing, and I love the lyrics. I was actually going through an emotional time when I found this, and it really helped me. The power of music is infinite.




Heart Weighs A Ton (Vindata Remix) - Alex Metric
This remix is so good man. The drop is ridiculous! It's oddly unexpected if you know what I mean. This song is a fun, unique listen.




Hurricane (feat. Michele Chiavarini) - Wayward
This song has a really fun jazzy feel. It's super chill and nice to play in the background while you're doing other things. I like songs that use claps or snaps to keep the beat, and this one has both! This is a really catchy tune.







Take Care of You - Saje
This one is so dreamy. It's beautiful, and sometimes when I listen to this I just lay back and close my eyes. I really like the guitar parts, but the whole song is amazing. If you're in need of some chill electronic music, add this to the list!






Victory (feat. Evvy) - Sound Remedy
Last, but certainly not least, is this little song by Sound Remedy. I loveee his style, and I knew I'd like this song right from the beginning. It's upbeat and fun, and Evvy's voice perfectly complements the melody. The drop is also sick. Forgive me for using that word, but I just don't know how else to describe it.






Hope you liked this mix :)

Lord, I Just Don't Care (Mix #8)

No comments:

Post a Comment