Thursday, November 27, 2014

You Be You, I'll Be Me (Mix #11)

Mix 11 YA YA YAAAA :]





Love at First Sight (TEEMID & Julia Cover) - Kylie Minogue
Hellooo chill electronic. Honestly TEEMID is just awesome. I can't say enough good things about him. Kylie Minogue's voice sounds so beautiful in this song, and it just gives off really relaxed vibes.









Give Our Dreams Their Wings To Fly - Tim McMorris
This is a fun, catchy song that I like to listen to while I get ready in the morning. It is high energy, and it makes me want to dance around. This is a little different than my usual songs, but I hope you still like because I dooo.




Cloud Nine - Bowtie
The bass on this song is just out of this world. This song is super fast paced, and it's very different than a lot of other electronic music I've heard. It gets you from the beginning, and I just really like this song.





Lay Here - Witt Lowry
The intro of this song seriously drew me in the first time I heard it. It is so simple: just a girl's voice and a guitar. Then the song picks up, and the rapping begins. I really love songs that have a really soft melody with rap over it. It just works somehow.





Your Heart [Michael Brun Remix] (feat. Joe Gil) - Dirty South
Dirty South was the reason I got into electronic music over four years ago. One of my favorite songs of all time is actually by him, and I'll probably be featuring it in a post later. This song is so happy and nostalgic.





Voices (Tribute to the Police) - Koloman Vuchs x Henri Pfr
This song is carried by a really smooth flute. I think that makes it pretty unique, and this is just a calming listen. It has just the right amount of vocals, and it's an overall chill song.






Man for some reason I had a hard time finding cover art for a lot of the songs in this mix! I guess that means I'm liking some underground music... am I hipster yet?

Just kidding. But for real, all of these songs are great. Alright that's enough rambling for this post. Hope you likeee!

Breathing in a New High (Mix #10)

No comments:

Post a Comment