Saturday, November 1, 2014

Lord, I Just Don't Care (Mix #8)

Mix EIGHT! Let's go let's go









Circles - Vanic X Machineheart
This song is so upbeat and fun. When I first heard this song, I got up and danced around for no reason. This would be an awesome song to choreograph a happy dance to.









All I Want (Manila Killa Remix) - Dawn Golden
This is so CHILL. I love the xylophone sounds around the middle of the song, and I think it makes it quite unique. I would play this song while I'm doing work or just chilling out.








Nobody to Love - Sigma
This song uses the base of Bound 2 by Kanye West, but it's also very different. I personally like this more than Bound 2 because it is more upbeat and for some reason, catchier to me. I had this song stuck in my head for quite a while.








Beware The Dog (Autograf Remix) - The Griswolds
This song is super playful. I feel like this could be the theme song to a game of hide and seek. That's what I love about it! It's a cute one.









Heaven Sent - Mr. Little Jeans
This one is really chill alternative. It's catchy in its own way, and I like the dreaminess of it.









The Code (Psychic Type Remix) - W&W & Ummet Ozcan
I'm finishing off this mix with a pretty hardcore trap song. It's very strong on the bass, and I like its use of scales. It just has a little more melody than regular trap songs, and this song really pumps me up. I like to play this song in the car if I'm having a particularly boring drive.





I really hope you enjoy this and my other mixes and have a fantastic day! :)

We Were Making Love By Wednesday (Mix #7)

No comments:

Post a Comment