Thursday, October 30, 2014

We Were Making Love By Wednesday (Mix #7)

Let's go mix 7! This is probably one of my favorite mixes yet. 






Come Over - Skizzy Mars

I really really like Skizzy Mars. He sings some insanely catchy songs, and this is one of my favs. The beginning itself just draws you in. This song puts me in a good mood, and I sing along whenever I hear it. "Let's be lonely together.. come over."






7 Days - Craig David

This is an oldie, but it's so freaking amazing. I love old R&B. The lyrics are ridiculously catchy, and the song itself is just perfection. I completely forgot that I had this, and it was a major rediscovery a few months ago. This is definitely one of my all time favorites!






Still D.R.E. (feat. Snoop Dogg) - Dr. Dre

Honestly this is just a classic. What more could be said about Dre?








I'm Into You (Monkeyneck Remix) - Chet Faker

I am super into Chet Faker's voice. It has a soft, but passionate feel to it. When I hear this, I can see him closing his eyes and singing with his heart. This remix is also just amazing.







Pale Sun Rose (TEEMID & FDVM Remix) - Matthew & the Atlas

I really dig TEEMID because he never fails to impress me. The beat of this song is different. I like it. This is a chill electronic song that you can listen to while you read or ponder life or people watch.






Ten Feet Tall (feat. Wrabel) - Afrojack

This is a feels house song. I liked it the first time I heard it, and I knew it was going to be a hit. If I heard this at a rave, I would only want to be with my closest friends. "I swear I can touch the sky."






Damn. Too good. Hope you likeee


Would You Want Me If I Want You (Mix #6)

No comments:

Post a Comment