Wednesday, October 8, 2014

DAYUM you smell nice.

Hello! Somehow it's been the longest week ever, but I have not put up a blog post in 4 days! How is that possible...

So yesterday night, I left my apartment to go to the library and study, and as I was walking toward my bike, I noticed something in the basket. Usually, it's just fliers or something boring like that, but this time it was a little rectangle! I curiously picked it out of my basket and realized that it was a freaking cologne sample! I actually had a few just sitting in my basket, and I was thinking "aw man. I can't even use this." Regardless, I kept them and went to the library.


When I got there, I realized I hadn't even taken a whiff yet, so I brought it to my nose. YEP, I JUST STOPPED THAT SENTENCE RIGHT THERE BECAUSE RIGHT AFTER I SMELLED IT, I WAS LIKE "HOLY CRAP! THIS SMELLS FREAKING AMAZING!"



^this is it right here. life changing stuff...

Lacoste Live Eau de Toilette I honestly don't know what it is about this cologne man. It smells like straight up man, and it actually reminds me of one of my friends. Maybe he uses this cologne... but honestly. Two thumbs up! My friend that I was meeting at the library also agreed, and we were both smelling the samples like crazy. When we got back to our apartment, she gathered all the samples she had in her bike basket, and we brought them up and put them all in a little container on the living room table. That way, if anyone comes into our apartment, they can take one. Actually I have no idea why they would want it... but whatever, it makes our apartment smell nice.


When I was younger, I really didn't understand the appeal of cologne, but now that I've smelled this... DAYUM. All boys should smell like this. Seriously every girl I have shown this cologne to loves it. So boys, if you're reading this, you know what to do ;)


1 comment: