Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Paradise Without Day & Without Night (Mix #2)

Helloooo! I'm back with more good music. Here we go!





She Moves (Hippie Sabotage Remix) - Alle Farben


This is a catchy and chill song. I love Alle Farben's voice in this it. It reminds me of music from Gatsby. This song just has a lot of soul, and this remix is on point. 





Gold Skies - Sander Van Doorn, Martin Garrix, & DVBBS


This is most definitely house music. What sets it apart is Aleesia's voice (starts 1:01), which is perfect in this. I like blasting this song in my car when I'm on a particularly boring drive, and I want to stay awake. If you like Pop-type sounds, the Justin Caruso Remix is also pretty good. I do prefer the original, but I appreciate the remix.




Oxas - Gamper & Dagoni


This song is superrrrr catchy. I really like when there are real instrumentals featured in house music, and this one definitely showcases the saxaphone. It's just a great upbeat song that you can get ready to in the morning. 







Say My Name - Odesza

I reaaaaally really like Odesza, and this is probably one of my favorite songs by them. The first 10 seconds don't sound like much, but then the actual melody and beat come in, and I'm hooked. I definitely had this song on repeat for quite a while. It's a goodie.






Pretty Weather - 6lack & TwelveLen


When I first heard this song, I really didn't think much of it. But then I found myself humming it at random times, and it would seriously get stuck in my head. Long story short, it grew on me and now I really like it. My favorite part is the drop at 2:32. Gets me every time.






Roses - Outkast


I thought I would round off this Musical Wednesday with another throwback. This song is just amazing. It's straight up classic rap dude. This is bringing it back to roots of rap! 








Alright cool. I really enjoy writing these posts. I might even do these more than once a week because I kind of itched to write one over the weekend, but it wasn't Wednesday! I'll see how I feel in a few weeks. I hope you like these songs, and as always, I would love to hear any feedback. Enjoy!



All the Things You Do (Mix #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment