Friday, October 24, 2014

I'm Not the Only One (Mix #5)

Get ready for mix 5! :)






Blame It On My Youth - Brothers from Another

This is super catchy rap. It was actually the first song I downloaded for this school year, so it has some sentimental value. I wish I could stay young forever!









Faded (Dzeko & Torres Remix) - ZHU

This song is super housey. I could see this being played at a rave where everyone is just jumping up and down. It's a good pump up song if you need it!








Don't Wanna Be Your Girl (Thero Remix) - Wet

I've really been liking Thero lately, and this song is one of my favorites. The saxophone in the background is really calming, and this song has a tropical island feel. I see myself listening to this while I'm on a boat off a beautiful island.






I'm Not the Only One (feat. A$AP Rocky) - Sam Smith

Everyone went crazy when this song first came out, and it was for good reason. Sam Smith just has an amazing voice and along with A$AP Rocky, he beautifully meshed rap and pop.







Ocean (Achtabahn Remix) - Andreas Moe

The guitar in this song is on point. It works so well with the vocals, and it's just a really catchy song. This remix is fantastic.








Follow Me (feat. Jones) - Disco Fries & Gazzo

This is could definitely be classified as house, but I feel like it's a little more than that. I really like electronic songs that have more dimension, and this one also overlaps into the "feels" category.






Woo hope you likeee



Bad Intentions (Mix #4)

No comments:

Post a Comment