Saturday, October 4, 2014

Introduction

So. I am starting a blog.

Maybe I should introduce myself? My name is Shulin, and I am a college student. Some words to describe me are: good listener, smiley, and fluffy animal loving. 


I have a lot of thoughts that I keep to myself, but tonight, at 3:00am, I decided it would be best to share these thoughts with the public. Obviously not everyone will agree with all of my thoughts and opinions, but I think I am pretty good at seeing things from most perspectives.


I am not quite sure what I want out of this blog. I think I would just like to write about anything that is on my mind really, and I guess I would also like to give advice. I am in no way saying that I am qualified to give the best advice, but hey, my friends always come to me so why don't I come to the people of the internet?


I think that's pretty good for an introduction. Hope you likeee

No comments:

Post a Comment