Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Everyday Chill Makeup

Hi! Alright I'm back for another beauty post.

I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, but when I want to look a little better and brighter, I'll wear some light makeup after I cleanse and moisturize my face. These are the products I use:






1. L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer
I use the shade neutral in fair/light. This is actually a bit light for me, but it still blends very seamlessly. It covers blemishes and redness, but it still looks natural in daylight and in fluorescent light. Even if I don't wear eye makeup, I'll still put a little bit of this on blemishes and around my nose area.

2. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
Next, I'll use a little concealer under my eyes. I like this one a lot because I can really see the difference instantly, but I am not a fan of the packaging. The product kind of awkwardly comes out the side, but I deal with it because it looks nice on my face. I use shade radiant.

3. Mac Rubenesque Paint Pot
This is probably my favorite Mac product I own. It is a beautiful champagne peach color with golden shimmer. It looks really light on the eyes, but it makes a huge difference. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. I also like this product because it prevents my mascara from smudging due to my oily eyelids.


4. BareMinerals Liner Shadow
I use a powder eyeliner to get the most natural look. It is super subtle, which I like, and it is really easy to apply. I use the shade sable, which is a medium brown color. I can't find the exact color on the website, but coffee bean is probably the closest to it. I apply this with an angled brush to get a controlled line.

5. Mac Prep + Prime Lash
Then, I curl my lashes and use this primer to prep my eyelashes for mascara. It is a good primer, but I am planning on trying other ones (like Urban Decay or Shiseido) when I finish this. It is a white color and when you put it on, it has little fibers that stick to your lashes, making the hairs look a lot more voluminous when you put on your actual mascara. Also if I don't use this, and I am not wearing waterproof mascara, my mascara will tend to run by the end of the day.

6. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara
This mascara is great for a very natural look. It does not bring big volume or length, it simply defines your lashes and makes them a little darker. It does not clump at all, and it lengthens just a little bit. Sometimes that is all I want, so this mascara is perfect for that.

7. Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder
To finish off my makeup, I powder my t-zone to prevent oiliness throughout the day. According to the reviews, this product is a love/hate type thing, but it works pretty well for me so I'm not complaining. I use shade sandy beige.

And that is the finished look! My makeup really varies with my mood, so I'll change things up depending on how I'm feeling that day. Woohoo makeup! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment