Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I Could Be Your Fantasy (Mix #3)

Wooo second music post in a day! I was just so excited after the first one that I wanted to do another :D









Fantasy - Alina Baraz & Galimatias

This song is just so smooooth. It goes down like fine wine. Alina Baraz's voice is super silky and calming. "Underneath the palm trees you can leave your worries." This song is like a fantasy.







Riptide - Vance Joy

This song was one of my anthems for summer 2014. It's so catchy, and it's easy to sing along. Alternative/Indie is one of my favorite genres along with chill sultry electronic. The FlicFlac Remix is also really good. I actually found the remix first, and then I looked up the original. I like them both!








Strings - Young the Giant

Young the Giant is easily one of my favorite bands. Their songs are so catchy and somehow, they all sound so different. All of their songs are fun to sing to, and they just give me a good feeling. I listen to them when I am feeling emotional, but I want to feel better.





In Your Pocket - Maroon 5


This was my favorite song on the latest Maroon 5 album V. The melody is so freaking catchy! The chorus is also so much fun to sing. I loved this song so much that I made a temporary playlist of just this song over and over so I could listen to it on repeat in my car. I really like their use of instruments in this song. It reminds me that Maroon 5 is an actual band, not just Adam Levine plus others.







Happy Home (Matoma Remix) - Hedegaard

Aite bringing it back to electronic. This song is just a catchy tune that talks about family love and happy homes. I don't see how this could be better.









My Mayhem - Mid Ayr

To me, this is a hipster song. Not that listening to it makes you hipster, but I can just imagine a bunch of hipster kids sitting on the ground and talking while listening to this. I don't know why. It's an upbeat, chill song, and it's one of those that doesn't place a huge emphasis on the lyrics. The words are simply a supplement to the melody.





Also, you may be wondering why I have chosen to make a blog to post music when there are so many different sites for sharing playlists. I tried Spotify, but I didn't find any use for it since I prefer iTunes. I would have to download the songs anyways, so it didn't make sense for me to make playlists on both. I also tried 8tracks, but I didn't like that I was only limited to songs that were on SoundCloud. I also tried SoundCloud, and I ran into the same problems as I did on 8tracks; in addition, the website was really confusing to me. I figure this is the best option for me because it allows me to share pretty much any song I want, and I can actually talk about each song.


Music is very personal to me, and just keeping them in random lists just doesn't suit me. Hope you liked this mix :)



A Paradise Without Day & Without Night (Mix #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment