Sunday, October 26, 2014

Would You Want Me If I Want You (Mix #6)

Mix SIXXXXXX :]







Coming Over (Filous Remix) - James Hersey

This is one of my favorite songs of ALL TIME. I had this on repeat forever. I showed it to a bunch of my friends, and they all loved it. The lyrics are perfection. The beat is smooth. The melody is too catchy for its own good. LISTEN TO THISSSS.







Morning Light (feat. K Emeline) - Kicks N Licks

This song has a sort of blissful mood. It is definitely nature-y from the start, and the drop is amazing. I could see myself listening to this while laying on the grass with either friends or a significant other. 







Journey (feat. Emma Carn) - BUNT.

Another chill electronic song with a smoooth sax in the background. The kicker is that it also has an unexpected flute to go along with it. I only know one other electronic song that has this, and I must say it really works. I really like this song! 






Anywhere For You (Tiƫsto vs. Dzeko & Torres Remix) - John Martin

The last three songs on this mix are all very housey. I tend to like house songs that also have the "feels," and this is no exception. This would be like one of the last songs played at a rave where everyone has their arms around each other and everyone is dancing and jumping. 





Satellite (feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn) - Tritonal

This song has a really catchy beat. I caught myself humming this a few times, and it's fun to listen to. 









Black Balloons (Lost Kings Remix) - Local Natives

The last of the "feels" house song in this mix. I see myself having a great time with my friends when I hear this. It also has a down part though, so during that part we'd be swaying. 






Alrightie! Hope you likeee


I'm Not the Only One (Mix #5)

No comments:

Post a Comment