Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bad Intentions (Mix #4)

I love writing these posts man! It's so fun choosing songs to put on here. Leggooo:




Bad Intentions - Niykee Heaton


This was another one of my anthems for summer 2014. When I heard it in the beginning of June, I instantly knew this was going to be a favorite. Nikyee's voice is so addictive, and the message of the song is relatable. I was also reading a lot of romantic novels over the summer, and I listened to this song over and over while I read them, so I have good memories associated with this song.




Ridin Solo (Njomza Remix) - Hippie Sabotage


"Fuck it, I don't need you. I can breathe just fine without you here." The hamster voice is a love/hate thing for me, but in this song it really works. I like the contrast between that and the deep voice that comes in around it.







Belize - Wayward

This is a homework/studying song. It's mellow and would be good for background music. It's a beautiful song, but it doesn't take too much concentration to enjoy.








Break The Fall (Embody Remix) - Laura Welsh

This song has a really great beat. It's fun to listen to, and it pumps me up when I'm working out on the elliptical. 









Help Our Souls (Urban Contact Remix) - Nihils

This is another song I listened to a lot while I worked out. It's a funky song that has a really catchy beat. I like singing along to this too, and it just sounds very unique. 








Good Kisser (Disclosure Remix) - Usher

I LOOOOVE the beginning of this song. I always want to get up and dance when I hear it. I can see this working really well with a sharp and clean hiphop routine. The rest of the song sounds a little different, but it's still good. Disclosure never fails!





Hope you found something you like here :) Have a great day! 


I Could Be Your Fantasy (Mix #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment