Friday, November 21, 2014

Breathing in a New High (Mix #10)

Mizzzzz 10!








The Seconds (NGHTMRE & Davey Gray Remix) - Porter Robinsons
This is such a catchy turn up song! It's really smooth, and Porter Robinsons is always great. This song has lots of highs and lows, and this would be a great song to choreograph a dance to.







Step Into Your Light - Joey Dale and Ares Carter
This definitely falls into the category of "the feels." I don't even know why it has this effect on me, but I felt it the first time I heard this song. Natalie Angiuli's voice is perfect, and as cheesy as it sounds, I see myself jumping up and down to this song at a concert with mah friendsies.






Begin Again (Thero Remix) - Noosa
A lot of Thero's song have a tropical island feel, and I am not complaining. They're light and easy listens, and I always find myself downloading his songs. They have a great vibe, and it reminds me of warm weather and chill hangouts.







With Me (Infuze Remix) - Cashmere Cat
Cashmere cat is awesome man. This song has no vocals, but the amazing beat and feel of the song make up for that completely.









Animals - Baths
I like playing this song in the background while I read. It isn't distracting, but it keeps the mood happy and comforting. It's really chill, and the kid's voice that pops up here and there is very charming. This is just a nostalgic song.







Losing Sleep - John Newman
John Newman's voice is raspy and soulful. I like the use of violins in this song, and it's just a catchy tune! His vocals remind me of old music from the 60s and 70s. He seems like a cool dude.







And that finishes off my 10th mix! That means I have a total of 60+ amazing songs on my blog. Check out the other mixes! There is always new, fantastic music to be found. Hope you likeeee :)

You Will Rise to Victory (Mix #9)

No comments:

Post a Comment